Sossusvlei, Swakopmund and Etosha Safari – 10 days
- As per your own arrangements fight arrangements arrive in Windhoek.
- Either collect your vehicle for self-drive option or meet with our driver guide to be transferred to the first of Itseng’s preferred Hotels in Windhoek where you will overnight on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Depart from Windhoek and transfer to Sossusvlei in Namib Naukluft Park, and overnight in one of Itseng’s preferred lodges on a Half Board basis.
- Enjoy day at leisure, with spectacular sights of the highest and most dramatically colourful dunes in the world. Overnight in Sossusvlei.
- Depart and drive to Walvis Bay and Swakopmund. Overnight in one of our preferred hotels in Swakopmund on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Enjoy activities in Swakopmund such as quad-biking, sand-boarding, sand-skiing, parasailing and dozens of other guided adrenaline inducing activities. Overnight in Swakopmund.
- Check out and depart for Erongo, this region is named after the Erongo mountain, a well-known landmark in Namibia and in this area. Overnight at our preferred lodge on a Full Board basis.
- Check out and depart for Etosha National Park. Overnight at Itseng’s preferred lodge on a Half Board basis
Day 8 & 9:
- Spend the day in Etosha National Park trekking the endangered black Rhino or game viewing at night at the floodlit waterholes.
- Check out and transfer to Windhoek for your return flights to onward destination
- Optional: Depending on your flight times, spend the night at Itseng’s preferred accommodation’s 50km outside of Windhoek on a Half Board basis.
*Please contact us for the full itinerary*
Enquire about this itinerary: