Masai Mara and “Rare Encounters” Gorilla Trekking – 9 Day Safari
- As per your own arrangements, depart from OR Tambo International Airport and arrive in Kigali, to be transferred to the first of Itseng’s preferred Hotels where you will overnight on a Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- After a memorable trip to the famous Genocide Museum, you will be transferred by road to Ruhengeri to spend 2 nights at our preferred Lodge on a Full Board Basis.
- Enjoy a full day’s Gorilla Trekking experience, as you encounter an up close and personal memorable experience with these beautiful creatures.
- Catch a flight to Nairobi, staying overnight at one of our selected Hotels on a Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Transfer and fly into the Masai Mara where you will be transferred to our preferred 5* camp for 4 nights on a Full Board Basis.
Day 6, 7 & 8:
- Enjoy scenic game drives in the Masai Mara following the dramatic movements of the Great Migration.
- You will be transferred to the airstrip to catch your flights onward towards to Johannesburg.
*Please contact us for the full itinerary*
Enquire about this itinerary: