EGYPT HIGHLIGHTS PACKAGE - 04 NIGHTS/ 05 DAYS
• Arrive in Cairo as per international flight.
• Our Tour representative will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
• Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at the Cairo Hotel.
• Tour the Giza Plateau and explore the world famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mycrenos & Sphinx – Short Camel ride in the area.
• Visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser at Saqqara & Pyramids of King Titi where you can see the exclusive texts inside the Pyramid.
• Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
• Later you will visit Ancient city of Memphis, the city of God Ptah and the capital of the Old Kingdom, including the Open Air Museum and the Colossal statue of King Ramses II.
• After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo with overnight at the Hotel (Breakfast - Lunch)
• Tour one of the most important Museums in the world, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities that houses a magnificent collection of Pharaonic antiquities, especially the golden treasures of Tut Ankh Amun.
• Explore the city center of Cairo with lunch at a local restaurant.
• After Lunch proceed to visit Coptic Cairo including various churches and historical sites and visit Citadel of Salah El Dien and Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
• You will be transferred to your Hotel witht the evening free at liesure or ( Alternative Optional Dinner on deluxe Nile Cruise to enjoy Cairo by night by sailing 2 hours in the River Nile with dervish show, many entartainments on board can be offered upon request) - Overnight in Cairo ( Breakfast – Lunch )
• You will be driven by A/C late model van to Alexandria (Distance about 220 KM and it consider the largest city after Cairo).
• Explore the Catacomb Necropolis related back to the Greco Roman period with lunch at a local restaurant and then proceed to visit Alexandria Library from outside, Montazah Palace & Garden, Kaitbai Citadel.
• You will then be transferred to the Hotel and Overnight (Breakfast - Lunch)
• Breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your flight arrangements to your onward destination. (Breakfast)