EGYPT CLASSICAL PACKAGE - 07 NIGHTS/ 08 DAYS
• Arrive in Cairo as per international flight.
• Our Tour representative will transfer you to your Hotel
• Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at the Cairo Hotel.
• Enjoy your tour to Giza Plateau and explore the world famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mycrenos & Sphinx – Short Camel ride in the area.
• Proceed to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser at Saqqara & Pyramids of King Titi where you can see the exclusive texts inside the Pyramid.
• Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
• Visit Ancient city of Memphis, the city of God Ptah and the capital of the Old Kingdom, including the Open Air Museum and the Colossal statue of King Ramses II.
• You will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo with overnight at the Hotel (Breakfast - Lunch)
• You will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your departure to Aswan. Fly to Aswan via Egypt Air.
• Arrive in Aswan, you will be met and transferred by your private van to the Nile Cruise.
• Check in the Nile Cruise before Lunch.
• Tour the High Dam and Temple of Philae before returning back to your Nile Cruise.
• Felucca around the Islands in Aswan with dinner on board and a Nubian show.
• Overnight in Aswan (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
• Sail to Kom Ombo.
• Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Harores.
• Sail to Edfu and visit the Temple of Hours in Edfu.
• Return to the ship and navigate to Esna, cross the lock, and sail to Luxor. Overnight on board (Breakfast- Lunch - Dinner)
• A morning crossing to the West Bank.
• Visit to Thebes Necropolis, The Valley of The Kings including entry to 3 royal tombs in the area, Valley of the Queens, El Dear El Bahri temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Mammon.
• Return to the ship and have lunch on board with the afternoon free at leisure – (Evening Optional Sound & Light show at Karnak temples upon request) Night entertainments on board and Overnight in Luxor (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
• Check out of the Nile Cruise
• Enjoy your tour to the East Bank (Karnack & Luxor temples).
• Later you will visit the temple of Luxor and then be transferred to Luxor Airport for your departure to Cairo via Egypt Air
• Arrive in Cairo, you will be met at transferred to your Hotel. Overnight in Cairo (Breakfast)
• Take a tour to one of the most important Museums in the world, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities that houses a magnificent collection of Pharaonic antiquities, especially the golden treasures of Tut Ankh Amun
• Explore the city center of Cairo with lunch at local restaurant
• Visit Coptic Cairo including various churches and historical sites and visit Citadel Of Salah El Dien and Alabaster Mosque Of Mohamed Ali
• You will be transferred back to your Hotel - (At night, Optional Dinner Nile cruise including belly dance show, dervish show and other entertainments can be offered upon request) Overnight at the Cairo Hotel (Breakfast- Lunch)
• You will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your international flight as per flight arrangements to your onward destination. (Breakfast)