Chobe and Vic Falls Safari – 10 day Safari
- As per your own flight arrangements, depart from Oliver Tambo Airport, Johannesburg, to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- On your arrival you will be met with our representatives and transferred to one of Itseng’s preferred camps for 3 nights on a Fully Inclusive basis in the Vic Falls area.
Day 2 & 3:
- Enjoy a variety of daily activities consisting of white water rafting, canoeing, sunset cruises, helicopter flights over the falls, bungee jumping, elephant back safari’s, walk with the lions, game drives and game walks and a whole lot more.
- Check out and transfer by vehicle to the Zimbabwe / Botswana border post to Kasane Water Immigration, where you will be met by our representatives and taken to board Itseng’s preferred House Boat on the Chobe River for 3 nights on a Fully Inclusive basis.
Day 5 & 6:
- Enjoy daily activities aboard the House Boat which include tiger fishing, game viewing, birding safaris and photography.
- After breakfast you will be transferred back to Kasane Water Immigration where you will be collected and transferred to the last of Itseng’s preferred Lodge’s for 3 nights on a Fully Inclusive Basis.
Day 8 & 9:
- Enjoy days at leisure relaxing around the lodge or take part in the many activities on offer in the Chobe National Park.
- After a leisurely breakfast you will be transferred back to Kasane Airport for your return flight to Johannesburg as per your own arrangements.
*Please contact us for the full itinerary*
Enquire about this itinerary: