Botswana Luxury Accommodated Guided Mobile Safari
Day 1 – 3:
- On arrival at Livingstone, Victoria Falls or Kasane Airport, meet with our representative and transfer to Itseng’s first carefully selected Lodge for 2 nights on Fully Inclusive Basis.
- Enjoy an afternoon game activity - a sundowner cruise on the magnificent Chobe River or an exciting game drive exploring the Chobe area.
Day 3 – 5:
- After breakfast, depart in your specially equipped safari vehicle for the Savute area of the Chobe National Park. The day is spent travelling to our next Lodge and depending on the time of the year, a visit to the Nogatsaa area may be incorporated.
- Check in to Itseng’s selected lodge for two nights on a Fully Inclusive basis.
Day 5 – 7:
- After breakfast depart in a south westerly direction travelling through the Mababe depression and enter Moremi Game Reserve, crossing the well-known Khwai River Bridge at North Gate.
- Check into our carefully selected camp on a Fully Inclusive Basis for 2 nights.
Day 7 – 9:
- Depart by boat into the heart of the Okavango Delta.
- Check in to Itseng’s chosen camp for 2 nights on a Fully Inclusive Basis. The camp is situated on Nxaragha Island located well within the permanent Okavango Delta.
- For the next two days, you will experience the incredible diversity of this water wilderness. Explore the waterways and floodplains by boat and mokoro and the islands on guided walking safaris.
Day 9 - 11:
- Enjoy a morning activity before departing on your scheduled charter flight over the Okavango Delta to the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park.
- Check in to our final carefully selected lodge for 2 nights on a Fully Inclusive basis.
- After a morning activity and breakfast, transfer to Maun Airport for your onward arrangements.
Enquire about this itinerary: